|(課程編號 1720) The Impact of the RMB Digital Currency (DCEP) on Accountancy Business|
||Code 1720 (28 Sep 2020)|
To compete with China, the US Senate Banking Committee held a hearing on the future of the digital dollar on 30 June 2020. “The US Dollars has to keep earning that place in the global payment system…It has to be better than a digital yuan” reported Bloomberg.
There and then…we now know a bit more on DCEP.
In this seminar you will discover answers to the following questions…
- What is Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP)?
- When are the Chinese Central government and the Banking Sector planning for digital currency payment?
- Who designed the Chinese DCEP architectural system? Why does Blockchain have to be involved?
- Which relevant government, public and private parties test, improve and finally change the execution model?
- What do we mean by One type Currency, Two separate Vaults, Three control Centers?
- What is the inter-relationship between the RMB and the soon to be launched digital currency? Will the RMB one day be replaced?
- What is the ultimate objective of DCEP? Will there be a currency war?
- Is technology the ultimate success driver to the digital payment system? Is smart contract, Blockchain, and cybersecurity the key to keep earning that place in the global payment system? Is existing payment culture an enabler?
- Will DCEP be the final frontier to business growth?
- Ultimately, how does DCEP affect the accountancy business?
Dr Agatha Shuk-Yee Wong-Fraser
Agatha is a strategic business and management consultant and the Asia Pacific President of BPSA Ltd. Over the last 27 years she has worked extensively with some of the largest manufacturing and financial service organisations in Hong Kong and China.
||06:30 PM - 08:00 PM|