|(課程編號1020) Time & Task Management for Successfully Working from Home|
||Code 1020 (21 Aug 2020)|
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Working From Home (WFH) has become a common practice for many organizations and it provides excellent opportunities for both productivity and distraction. But no matter where you work, time management style and ways of handling tasks are always the key success factors of making the most of your workday. This 1.5-hour online workshop aims to share with participants tips for maximizing the work effectiveness and efficiency at home.
• Introducing the Time Management Concept
• Reasons for Time Wastage of WFH and Ways to Overcome Them
• Identifying Your Time-management Styles
• Transforming Goals to Tangible Action Plan
• Prioritizing Your Tasks: Importance vs. Urgency
• Understanding How Energy Level Affects Your Work Efficiency
• Introducing the Process Improvement Concepts for Task Management
• Field-proven Methods for Optimizing Your Work Effectiveness & Efficiency
Mr. Wilson Chu
Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited
Wilson Chu is currently the Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited, the Consulting Associate of the Hong Kong Baptist University and also the Chairman of Judge Panel for its master degree project in Strategic Human Resources Management. He was the Consulting Associate of Poon Kam Kai Institute of Management of The University of Hong Kong, the Survey Manager (in compensation and benefits) at Watson Wyatt Hong Kong Limited and a senior consultant of Hong Kong Productivity Council. Wilson has extensive consulting and training experience in balanced scorecard implementation, performance management, compensation and benefits design, business process improvement, leadership development, and cultural change, etc.
||03:00 PM - 04:30 PM|